About CPD Health Courses
Trigger Point Dry Needling is the skill that will transform you as a therapist, your clinic, your patient list & your patient’s lives. Learning how to safely & confidently use Trigger Point Dry Needling will be the best the investment in your continuing education you'll ever make.
Manual therapists, including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Occupational Therapists, Registered Nurses, Podiatrists, Sports Therapists and Massage Therapists who have completed the CPD Health Courses Dry Needling training say that Dry Needling has given them the opportunity to treat the same Myofascial pain conditions they used to treat, using a new therapeutic intervention.
Dry Needling therapy gives patients faster results, without the therapist having to do as much soft-tissue massage work. The extra time that therapists are gaining by using Dry Nedling therapy instead of time consuming and heavy soft-tissue work is now used to help their patients in a much more productive and efficient way. Dry Needling therapy is now a first choice treatment for helping patients presenting with Myofascial pain.
The other benefit of using Dry Needling over other soft-tissue techniques is that other manual therapy techniques like mobilisation and manipulation are now much easier to apply, requiring much less force to achieve a restoration in joint mobility.
*This is what Manual Therapists said about CPD Health Courses Dry Needling Training in response to a recent survey:
- 68% said that Dry Needling has reduced the manual effort they use when treating their patients
- 53% said that their patients got faster results using Dry Needling than other techniques they used to apply
- 47% said that their confidence as a therapist had risen dramatically because of the training they had received with CPD Health Courses
- 31% said that their patients reported longer lasting results
- 21% said that they had reported a 20-30% increase in revenue since implementing Dry Needling into their practice
* Survey of CPD Health Course graduates in October 2018
Patients and practitioners benefit from Dry Needling when used to treat Myofascial pain, leading to faster recovery times and return to work, sport and daily living.
So what does this mean for you once you complete your Dry Needling Training with CPD Health Courses?
- You're less tired at the end of each working day
- You have more time to enjoy your work and your patients
- You're work is less stressful
- Your patients are happier when they get back to what they love doing
- Your patients will enjoy a higher level of satisfaction with the outcomes you can now deliver
- Your treatments are much more targeted, focussing in on the most likely Myofascial pain generators
- You'll get a great return on your investment given the possible increase in revenue
So, why should you learn Trigger Point Dry Needling now?
Over the last 15 years, an increase number of therapists have become interested in learning Dry Needling. The number of Dry Needling Therapists is increasing every week. Such is the popularity of this treatment technique that many practices are insisting on their therapists learning how to do Dry Needling before they join their clinics.
- Newly graduated therapists are getting qualified in Dry Needling therapy to maximize their job opportunities
- Experienced therapists are using Dry Needling to reduce stress and load on their own muscles, joints and bodies
- Therapists are using Dry Needling to prolong their working careers
- Sports teams are now asking for Dry Needling therapy as a key skill to have available for their players
- Patients are now calling clinics and asking the question… Do you do Dry Needling?
Why should you choose CPD Health Courses for your Dry Needling Training?
CPD Health Courses has a 100% safety record since presenting our first Dry Needling course in February 2013. Initially we thought that we would offer our new teaching format of completing your online theory before attending the face-to-face practical in only two locations. We were blown away by the response, offering this unique format was ahead of its time, we actually presented 23 courses in our first year. In the following years the popularity of our courses grew very quickly, doubling the number of Dry Needling courses we presented in 2014. Since 2015 we have presented 66 Dry Needling courses in 7 locations and trainined over 4500 Manual therapists, including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Occupational Therapists, Registered Nurses, Podiatrists, Sports Therapists and Massage Therapists.
We have become known as offering the Safetst Dry Needling Training by practitioners who attend our courses.
- Really excellent-professional, safe and detailed. Rebecca (Physiotherapist)
- Good practice backed by sound knowledge base. Excellent focus on safe practice. Amanda (Remedial Massage Therapist)
- I feel 100% cofident that I have learned the safest Dry Needling Techniques to help my patients. Keane (Osteopath)
Dry Needling is often the only invasive therapeutic technique you'll learn as a Manual therapist. This means that you'll want to make sure you learn the safest techniques possibles to avoid harm to your patients and reuptation. Learning Dry Needling from CPD Health Courses you'll be confident in the knowledge that you've achieved the highest possible safety standards which are recognised by professional bodies that represent your profession. Our training courses are the only Dry Needling courses accredited by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, this reflects the confidence that the medical profession has in our teaching content, assessment and training.
Who are the presenters that will teach me Dry Needling?
Director, Dr Wayne Mahmoud is a highly experienced Osteopath and Acupuncturist. He is a Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT), having completed a 120-hour Dry Needling Training Program by Myopain Seminars (USA).
In addition, he has more than 34 years’ clinical and teaching experience, having taught at the British School of Osteopathy, RMIT University & Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia. Dr Mahmoud has presented over 450 Dry Needling courses in Australia the United Kingdom, Kuwait, Egypt, Dubai, India, New Zealand, and was invited to present at the Tenth World Congress on Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Bangalore, India in 2017.
All our presenters have completed a two-year training program, under the guidance of Dr Wayne Mahmoud. Our Presenter Training Program (PTP) provides Manual Therapists that attend our Dry Needling courses the assurance of consistent training practices based on safe dry needling practice.
Our presenter team represents the same professions that attend our Dry Needling courses, and includes Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Sports Therapists and Massage Therapists who have completed their training with CPD Health Courses. All of our presenters have a shared passion for Dry Needling practice, a love of teaching, and a goal to help students achieve their best at every course they present.
How do you start your Dry Needling Training?
We offer Online Theory that you can complete in your own time, at your own pace, wherever you want; all you need is a computer and an internet connection. Once you complete the theory prepare for the fun of attending just the Practical Course at a location in near you. Then, you're done! You can start today for as little as $99. Just click on the orange button "Start today for only $99" at the top of this page.
What happens after you complete your Dry Needling Training?
Once you successfully complete your Dry Needling training with CPD Health courses we continue to support your learning and professional development.
- Start needling immediately after your training with our Free Starter Pack
- Get 10% off your first purchase of needling supplies*
- 300+ Hours of Dry Needling Training available HERE
- Free weekly Dry Needling Clips on our App
*20% Discount is available for Members of the Video Training Site
We look forwards to seeing you soon.
Dr Wayne W Mahmoud (Director)
CPD Health Courses