LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE! If you find a competitor's lower price for the same course, we'll beat it by 10%. That's our Price Guarantee Promise (see T&Cs).
Dry Needling Course for Podiatrists
Safe - Confident - Effective
If you're a Podiatrist treating myofascial pain but have never completed a Dry Needling course before then the CPD Health Courses Dry Needling course for Podiatrists is for you!
There are 2 parts to our lower limb specific Dry Needling course: 14-hrs of online theory plus 10-hr practical course (Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 8am-10am).
Did you know you can enrol and start your Dry Needling online training today for just $1?
After receiving your 1st payment, you'll be enrolled on the course & receive a Welcome email with 3 easy steps to start your online theory modules straight away. Then make weekly payments until practical course commencement. It's as easy as that :))
Click HERE to Enrol Today and secure you place on the next practical course for only $1.
The CPD Health Courses DN course for Podiatrists gives you the flexibility to start your Dry Needling training when you want, at home or at work. You don't have to wait to start learning about Dry Needling.
All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you're ready to start your online theory modules. After theory completion (14-hrs) you'll be ready to attend the practical course at one of our 7 locations around Australia. It's that easy.
Why are so many practitioners choosing the CPD Health Courses to learn Trigger Point Dry Needling over other course provider?
Click HERE to find out why.
You'll learn how to SAFELY & confidently use Trigger Point Dry Needling to help your patients will change the way you treat your patients.
By completing Dry Needling training with CPD Health Courses you’ll not only learn how to use Trigger Point Dry Needling but you'll be able to treat more conditions and have more options for treating the same conditions that you treat now. You'll have more tools in your toolbox.
- It will increase the types of conditions that you will be able to treat.
- It will create new treatment opportunities and interventions that you never thought possible.
- You'll retain more patients and you'll get more referrals for Dry Needling therapy instead of having to refer patients to other practitioners.
- You’ll grow in confidence as a practitioner by learning this new skill.
- You'll ALSO receive the very handy CPD Health Courses FREE Dry Video Training App which contains loads of great Dry Needling video clips to show & remind you of the important safety points, like needling directions, handling and referral patterns.
We know that you're going to love our Dry Needling Courses and you're going to learn a lot of great information.
But we also realise that you'll need some help remembering everything you've been taught. So we've created the Dry Needling Video Training App for you - it's your perfect companion after completing your Dry Needling course.
Excellence in presentation & preparation
So why should you learn Trigger Point Dry Needling now?
That’s a great question. Over the last 10 years, more & more practitioners have wanted to learn Dry Needling Therapy and the number of Dry Needling Therapists is increasing every week.
Such is the popularity of this great treatment technique that many clinics are now insisting on practitioners becoming Dry Needling Therapist before they join their clinics.
Trigger Point Dry Needling is the skill that will transform you as a practitioner, your clinic, your patient list & your patient’s lives.
Your patients will be fascinated, impressed & incredibly receptive when they realize & then appreciate why you wanted to learn this new skill. Ultimately of course, the aim of learning any new skill is to help people, which is why we all do what we do.
Many practitioners join the DN course for Podiatrists for the following reasons;
- Sports teams are now asking for Dry Needling as a key skill to use on their players.
- Newly graduated practitioners are becoming qualified in Dry Needling therapy to maximize their job opportunities.
- Patients are now calling clinics and asking the question… Do you do Dry Needling?
By delaying your Dry Needling training, you’re missing out on potential revenue and life long patients who are looking for someone to help them. Every day you wait for the right time to start learning this new skill is another day lost in opportunity.
Very good experience. Course well organized, easy to learn.
Like many things I’ve learned in my professional life, my patients were the ones who first introduced me to Dry Needling.
I came to love Dry Needling after completing a Masters Degree in Acupuncture. Completing this Degree really helped me understand much more about the background to needling and the differences between these two very unique disciplines.
Above all, the real gift of completing a highly intensive post grad course in Acupuncture was the early start I made in honing in on my needling & handling skills. These skills complemented the manual dexterity skills I have developed over the past 32 years of treating patients.
Very enjoyable & entertaining.
What will you learn at our Dry Needling Introductory course
Our Dry Needling course focuses on the treatment of myofascial trigger points in the most common muscles of the body. We'll teach you how to needle the following muscles & structures;
Gastrocnemius, Gracilis, Multifidi, Rectus Femoris, Sartorius, Biceps Femoris, Semim/Semitend, Peroneus Longus, Tib. Ant, Add. Longus, VMO, Soleus, Quadratus Plantae, Flexor Digitorum Brevis, Anterior Talo-Fibular Ligament, Achilles Tendon, Medial Femoral Condyle, Infra/Supra Patellar Ligaments & Medial facet of Patella
There are 2 parts to our Dry Needling Introductory course, the 14-hr online theory program plus 10-hr practical course (Sat 10am-6pm & Sunday 8am-10am).
Dry Needling Practical Course: 10-hours
Having completed your online theory program, you're ready to attend the Dry Needling practical training at a location of your choice. This is a purely practical course which covers needling techniques for muscles in the following regions (Saturday 10am-6pm):
- Anterior Thigh
- Medial & Lateral Thigh
- Posterior Thigh
- Antero-lateral Lower Leg
- Posterior Lower Leg
- Low Back
The Dry Needling Course then focusses on treating the most common musculo-skeletal conditions seen in practice using Dry Needling (Sunday 8am-10am).
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Inversion Sprains
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Knee pain & Supra/Infra Patellar Tendinopathy
- Infra & Supra Patellar Tendinopathy
Dry Needling Online Theory Course: 14-hours
Our comprehensive online program guides you through the following areas of study:
- Module 1: Introduction & Benefits of Dry Needling
- Module 2: The History & Background of Dry Needling
- Module 3: The Neurophysiology of Dry Needling
- Module 4: Myofascial Trigger Points
- Module 5: Safety & Risk Management
- Module 6: Needling Techniques
- Module 7: Dry Needling for the Lower Limb
Excellent. Learnt a lot. I feel confident that I can dry needling safely and effectively.
Once you've successfully completed the Dry Needling Course for Podiatrists you'll receive:
- A Certificate of Completion
- An Acuneeds Australia Discount Voucher for your first purchase of needles
- Your Dry Needling stater pack: needles, kidney dish & sharps bin
And There's More
You can also join a FREE weekly Skype Study Group for support & help with your Dry Needling. Please contact us.
So don't delay. Join a CPD Health Courses Dry Needling Course today and become qualified as a Dry Needling Therapist.
Click HERE to Enrol Today!
Start your Dry Needling training for just $1 today!
How does it work? You're just a few easy steps away from securing your place for just $1...
- Click Enrol and choose your practical course.
- Pay only $1
- After making your payment, your place will be secured on the practical course and you'll get instant access to ALL your online theory and video training modules
- Pay the balance 14 days before your practical course
- All admin fees have been waived (normally $55)
It’s as easy as that!
And don't forget...the SOONER you enrol, the MORE TIME you'll have to complete your theory modules.
*Offer extended to 31st December, 2020