LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE! We'll beat any competitor's price by 10% for the same course.
Myofascial Pain & Dry Needling
Myofascial pain syndrome (MPS) is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders.
Myofascial Trigger points (MTrPs) are a possible cause of muscle pain or myalgia.
Dry Needling is used to treat MTrPs using an acupuncture needle.
This online course will cover the following topics: .
- History of Myofascial Pain
- The Acupuncture Needle
- Sliding Filament Theory
- Myofascial Pain
Once you complete the online training, you will receive a certificate of completion for 10 Hours
Start your Dry Needling training for just $1 today!
How does it work? You're just a few easy steps away from securing your place for just $1...
- Click Enrol and choose your practical course.
- Pay only $1
- After making your payment, your place will be secured on the practical course and you'll get instant access to ALL your online theory and video training modules
- Pay the balance 14 days before your practical course
- All admin fees have been waived (normally $55)
It’s as easy as that!
And don't forget...the SOONER you enrol, the MORE TIME you'll have to complete your theory modules.
*Offer extended to 1st November, 2021